We provide analytical support for your research and your development projects.
For 10 years, Science et Surface is involved in different ANR, FUI and IPCEI projects approved by competitivity clusters, such as Techtera, Plastipolis, Axelera and european project in surface characterisation.
European patent N°EP2 584 058 (A1) 04/24/2013: low nickel alloy resistant to high temperatures.
Running R&D projects
- MIROIR: To develop metallized fabrics resistant to washing and to the conditions of use for Luxury and Personal Protective Equipment fields.
- FILOGRAPH II: To develop a smart textile from natural and / or bio-sourced graphene-coated yarn with conduction properties in order to not use batteries while maintaining lightness and flexibility.
- DEPERFLEX II: To develop alternative solutions with water-repellent treatments that are sustainable over time.
- NANO2022: To develop analytical methods for emerging nanoscale semiconductor technologies on finished products.
- PANAMA (Plasma Atmosphérique NAno MAtériaux): The aim is to develop the treatment process by atmospheric plasma under controlled atmosphere (PA/AC) for surface functionalisation and the development of products with optimised performances.
- NOFORMOL: The aim is to develop new chemistry without formol in textile finishing process, to obtain nontoxic process and to be more respectful of nature.
- SOLARCLYM: Led by an industrial company and with 7 other partners, the aim is to develop a thermal and optical protection against UV and infrared. The device should be able to formulate varnish and polymers used in coatings. The targeted products by the project are both from textile market (solar protection) and varnish market (cosmetics, wood protection, colours protection, decorations on metallic automotive logos).
- REVAMED (REgénération et EVAluation MEdicale des Dispositifs): This project involves the development of two innovative medical devices for the regeneration of soft tissues: two meshs woven functionalized semi-degradable or degradable, for the treatment or prevention of dehiscence of the abdominal wall and a non-woven collar functionalized for processing defective periodontal tissues.
- OPIDUM (OPtimisation des Interfaces DLC élastomère pour Usage Mécanique): The main aim is to control the DLC deposit on elastomer in order to adapt it to formulations and to guarantee the good quality of the deposit.
- TEXACTIV: The aim is to develop a new generation of functionalized textile products (footwear, lingerie and professional gloves) with dermocosmetic or health specifications scarcely used in such applications.
- RIBIO (Revêtements Implantaires aux propriétés BIO-Actives): The aim is to improve the antiseptic and healing postoperative dental implants): The objective is to propose a homogeneous and adhesive coating based on natural and bioactive polymer using two polysaccharides respectively with antiseptic and healing properties.
- RFT: The originality of this project is in the conception of a new family of superalloy iron based. The performances of this alloy will be obtained by the optimization of a heat treatment which will be able to form a self-regenerating passive layer on surface.
- ACTIPROTEX: It’s a R&D project about involvement of multi-active safety textiles. There are many applications in medical areas, professional and general user. Nevertheless, the main aim is the production of high technology textiles in the best time to forestall more effectively for nosocomial infections and bacterial contaminations : internal medical apparatus (implants), external medical apparatus (contention), medical professional wears, linen drapery, …
- SILICOTEX: The objective is to develop an excellence pool of technologies integration siloxanes in textile. The project should allow the reinforcement of industrials by the development of innovative textiles with siloxane in areas such as medical devices, underwear, footwear, technical wears and industrial and technical applications.
- COMPHOSOL 2: The aim is to develop coatings with photocatalytic properties by sol-gel process on flexible materials from building industry: for interior fields (flooring, wall and ceiling covers) and exterior fields (blind and textile architecture).
- HOBBIT: The aim of this project is the development of a new concept of resorbable hybrid implants made of a polymer polymer matrix and bioactive ceramic charges.